Electric scooters provide the convenience of being able to move around the neighborhoods faster and with limited hassles. They also imbue the added advantage of emitting zero Carbon emissions. As such, they are safer and less likely to inflict any respiratory harm to the people who use it.
Is it not awesome hence to be able to find a great pick for yourself? We are here to help you find the best one for your small child. To achieve this, we have dug deeper and have come up with ten of the best electric scooters for the kids. We review them here below…
Top 5 Picks:
- Innovative Power Core technology features a 85-watt, maintenance-free, high-torque, hub motor that delivers smooth acceleration to up to 10 mph (16 km/h) with the push of the throttle
- Rechargeable 12V sealed lead-acid battery provides an extended ride time of up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Two Ways to Have Fun - The GKS can be used as both electric scooter and kick scooter. First put one foot on the front button and kick push the scooter over 1. 8mph, then place the other foot on the gravity sensor to accelerate to 7. 5mph
- Enjoy A Safe Ride - The GKS scooter is easy for your child to master, using the assisted motor the GKS smoothly accelerates. Lifting your foot from back gravity sensor to slow down and then put your foot on the rear brake to realize safe stop
- Blue LEDs on the deck that light up each time you twist the throttle!
- Powered by a 100-watt, high-torque, single-speed, chain-driven motor that delivers electrifying fun at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Kids Kick Scooter - The GKS LUMIOS is the brilliant e scooter for kids. Attracted by the vibrant color and LED wheel it's sure to be their favorite toys. The light weight frame is made from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum, features a fire retardant deck.
- FANTASTIC LED WHEEL - Your kids will be thrilled when they see their new glowing electric scooter. The front wheel now has a built in neon led that shines bright and stands out.
- The New Sensation for Big Kids! With a powerful motor of 150W, the Segway E10 kids electric scooter can reach to 10 mph, travel up to 6.3 miles, accommodate a max load of 132 lbs and suitable for kids and teens with the height of 4'3''-5'3''(130–160 cm).
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: E10 is equipped with a high-performance handbrake system, which also has the EBS energy recovery brake function.Rear fender also has a brake function. Front wheels are equipped with a spring damping system for a smoother ride.
List of The Best Electric Scooter for Kids:
10. Swagtron Glide SK3 Foldable Electric Scooter
This is the scooter to set your eyes on if you want to cruise or race. It is packed with loads of items that work jointly to be able to deliver on that end. Among these are the cruise motor, kick-start boost, and a set of LED wheels. They work jointly to make your experience pretty elevated.
Its motor is unlike any other. It comes about in the auto-boost and cruise motor. Thanks to this duality and multipurpose nature of the motor, it is able to up the performance of the scooter considerably. The wheels lastly add some personality to your rides.
9. Hover-1 Switch 2 in 1 Electric Skateboard & Scooter for Kids
Is the child you want to haul with the scooter too weighty? If it is, you have this specific scooter for your leverage and subsequent use. That is mainly because it has the ability to bear a whopping 132 pounds of weight. Then, it gets to the maximum speed of 7 miles per hour.
When fully charged, the batteries are able to manage 6 miles per charge. Its motor power on the other hand bears the impressive 6W rating. Expect it hence to scale heights that are beyond the reach of the normal scooters. Have we said its tires are stable and convenient?
8. Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter – Sweet Pea
Could it be that your neighborhood is too sensitive to the risks of noise? If it is, choose to work with this scooter that has an ultra-quiet chain-driven motor. Pretty quiet it is that it spares your neighbors of the harsh noises that ordinarily come along while in the course of an engagement.
A handy twist-grip throttle exists to allow for the smoother operations and arm twisting. The core of it comprises a motor that generates the torque you need to scale the difficult terrains with absolute ease. Its battery is rechargeable and is hence able to take you further for longer.
7. Hiboy S2 Lite Electric Scooter
Of all the electric scooters we have around, this has the most stable set of tires. The tires measure the impressive 6.5 inches of diameter. Also, they are solid, and hence capable of managing the support you badly need to easily maneuver out and about the desired locale with ease.
In total, the machine is able to get to a whopping 13 miles per hour of top speed. This is not to mention that it folds to allow for smoother handling and general convenient storage when not in use. Its sheer strength allows you to devote it to the use of the adults and the teens alike.
6. VIRO Rides 550E Electric Scooter with New Street Art-Inspired Look
Other than merely facilitating the transportation of the occupants from one locale to another one, a great scooter should and must also imbue some aesthetics for you. That can only happen if the one you pick and dedicate to the duty of motions comes about in a sleek and high-performance stature of this nature.
Aside from the sleek appearance, this scooter is also able to hit the 10 miles per hour milestone. This is mainly due to the 100W DC motor that forms its core. The batteries lastly manage an average run time of roughly 40 minutes per charge.
5. Razor Power Core E90 Glow Electric Scooter – Black/Red Glow – FFP
If your search for the right scooter is mainly dictated by the need for the rides in the dark, you have no better companion than this one. It possesses an electroluminescent wire on its deck. This attaches to the 6 LED bulbs underneath the deck to light up your rides while in the dark.
All its constituent parts and components are lighter in weight. As such, the item does work so hard to stay away from the hassles that may be leveled against it. The lightweight nature of the constituent parts also negates the need to input excessively high muscle power.
4. Segway Ninebot eKickScooter ZING E10 Electric Kick Scooter
Short on space or tend to retreat to faraway places for a large part? We ask you to set your eyes on this foldable and compact scooter. These two traits combine to allow for smoother handling and transportation of the bike to faraway places. In its entirety, the scooter is also great for kids and teens alike.
Overall, the scooter is safer and more comfortable for the kids who choose to make use of it. Though strong, the item is still well able to bear a whopping 132 pounds. Consider it hence great for the weightier occupants such as the obese riders.
3. Razor E200 Electric Scooter – White – FFP
Wanting a scooter to use repeatedly for a prolonged duration of time? Set your eyes on this particular one. It features an all-steel frame. This attaches to an equal steel fork to manage a more solid ride for you. They are also strong enough to manage the exceptional use in rugged terrain.
All these elegant parts and components are encased on a set on pneumatic tires that measure 8 inches. These provide the traction and the stability that your rides need to soldier on in peace. Being great in absorbing shocks, the scooter allows for a smoother ride overall.
2. Razor Electric Scooter
Planning to ride your bikes for a prolonged duration of time? You have to set your hands on one that has a rechargeable battery. We ask you to place your bet on this one specifically as it indeed boasts of that. Its core indeed bears the 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable batteries.
The twist-grip acceleration controls come in next. Its role as you may have guessed is to manage the pace and the orientation of the scooter as it moves along. Though physically stronger, the scooter is a pretty quitter and less susceptible to the risks of noise pollution.
1. Gotrax GKS Electric Scooter
This bike gives you two ways of having fun. It manages these two thanks mainly due to its ability to serve as a kick and an electric scooter at the same time. On the strength of this duality, you should expect to enjoy all the best benefits regardless of whether the batteries fail not.
Over and above this, the scooter also manages the impressive 7.5 miles per hour of top speed. It is for all practical purposes able to bring an entire family together. This is due partly to its exceedingly high weight capacity that currently stands at a whopping 154 pounds.
As you may already deduce from the explanations we have given forth, these best electric scooters for kids are highly specialized. That is to means that each is devoted to one task at a time. We hence advise against you picking any randomly from the list above. You will hardly obtain the utility you need.
To make a great choice, we urge you to assess your own needs and expectations first and foremost. Then, proceed to make a pick that is likely to meet that specific need. That requires a fair degree of honesty and transparency on your part.