Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Shrewd Mommy Blog. I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Sarah’s Lovely Family Blog readers, it is likely to be published.
- Articles are useful, informative and related to one of the topics above (or similar)
- Articles are around 800 to 2000 words in length
- You use excellent spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Your article contains no more than one promotional backlinks to external websites
- We may also be interested in your videos, photographs or infographics.
Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less). You may include a link to your site and social media. Topics of interest include:
- Baby, Infant, Toodle
How to Submit Your Post:
STEP 1: Tell me the topic of your piece.
STEP 2: Include the keywords “GUEST POST on Shrewd Mommy” in your email subject lines. (I get quite a bit of email daily, so putting that title can really help me stay organized).
I recommend sending your email to me Here
or you can use Contact Us page
Thank you and have a good day!