With the help of co-sleepers, you might no longer find it difficult to lay your little kids down for taking a nap, changing diapers, or feeding anywhere in your house. It’s not difficult for you to keep a tab on your little kids while they’re taking a rest. Here, I will give you 5 options for the best co-sleeper in the current market.
In addition to bassinets and cribs, co-sleepers are considered indispensable assistants to help you easily take care of your kid’s sleep from a newborn to a 3-5 month baby to a kid.
Table of Contents
- Why You Should Buy A Co-Sleeper For Your Baby
- How to Choose the Best Co-Sleeper?
- List of The Best Co-sleepers Reviews
Why You Should Buy A Co-Sleeper For Your Baby
In reality, co-sleepers are carefully designed to provide newborn babies with the safest and the most comfortable sleep. Thanks to the characteristic structure of the co-sleeper, it permits you to easily monitor your small children all the time.
Below are some main reasons why you should buy a co-sleeper for your little one:
- It’s easy for breastfeeding, especially during the night
- It helps moms reach their little children in a convenient way with no need to leave the bed
- It offers security for your little ones. Co-sleeping can keep your children from any undesirable risks such as SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome how
How to Choose the Best Co-Sleeper?
If you want to buy the best co-sleeper for your baby, it’s necessary to consider the following factors
1. Know your child’s size, age, and weight
Usually, the co-sleeper is designed for newborn babies up to 5- 6 months old. Nevertheless, this fact might change because manufacturers offer the age or weight limit for their products. In order not to choose the wrong co-sleeper, it’s necessary to know your child’s size and weight.
2. Check the co-sleeper’s quality
It’s undeniable that parents always want the best for their children. Thus, it’s vital to check the safety of the co-sleeper because your little one will use it most of the time. Also, you need to check whether the co-sleeper is comfortable or not. It’s certain that you won’t want your lovely child to cry at midnight.
3. Check your budget
The co-sleeper varies in prices. It’s undeniable that it’ll cost you a lot when you decide to buy new equipment for your child. Especially, if you have a very limited budget, it’s better to carefully calculate the expense first and choose the affordable co-sleepers. Nonetheless, you shouldn’t only focus on the product which is cheap. You also need to guarantee that it’s not a poor- quality product.
List of The Best Co-sleepers Reviews
1. The First Years Close And Secure SleeperBuy on Amazon
What makes me like this First Years Close and Secure co-sleeper is its portability and reasonable price. Thanks to its lightness, you can completely bring when traveling or use around your house. The main reason why parents avoid co-sleeping is due to the fear of pressing or rolling over their babies while sleeping.
However, with the help of the First Years Close and Secure co-sleeper, you might be no longer afraid of that as it gives a protected sleeping space for children while they’re sleeping in their parent’s bed. This co-sleeper is equipped with the all-round foot guard and mesh, which prevents your little child from going anywhere during the night.
Additionally, this co-sleeper has a built-in nightlight, therefore, moms won’t have to get up and open the lights to watch out the little child at the wee hours of the night. What I like most about this product are its washability and a waterproof base. You’ll no longer worry about how to wipe off and wash everything easily on such times with the help of this product.
- Folds for storage and travel
- Ideal for traveling because of its portability and lightness
- Machine-washable cover and sheet
- Easy to assemble and use, super affordable
- The nightlight characteristic makes it easy to feed and change diapers during night-time
- Not appropriate for large babies because of its non-expandable length
- It’s wide, and the rigid feature will account for most of your bed space
2. Arm’s Reach Concepts Clear-Vue Co-Sleeper, Cocoa/FernBuy on Amazon
The Arms Reach Clear Vue is a wonderful all-rounder. It’s multifunctional as you can use it as a co-sleeper vs bassinet or a storage unit as well. It enables you to sleep with your little child without the safety risks and the discomfort of bed-sharing. This useful co-sleeper is equipped with an anchor plate to help the bassinet flush with your own bed. Also, this product has extendable legs to modify it to fit your mattress’s height.
The legs of co-sleepers are on the wheels but they’re locked for safety and stability. Mesh panels have four-sided surround, therefore, your little child can breathe easily if the push up against the edge. This feature also helps you see your little one from any angle easily. The most wonderful thing that makes me like this co-sleeper is its convenience. Not only can you use it as a co-sleeper but you also switch to freestanding bassinet if you feel the set-up isn’t suitable for your family.
Additionally, you can even put diapering or feeding equipment in the handy storage dossier to take at any time. The co-sleeper is also consist of a fitted sheet, nevertheless, you will have to buy more for change supplies. The sheets are totally machine-washable and the mattress is waterproof. Because the legs of this co-sleeper have wheels, it’s easier for you to move it from this room to another. If you’re looking for a co-sleeper that enables your little child to take a daytime nap in the living room and co-sleep in your bedroom during the night, this co-sleeper is a really ideal product shouldn’t ignore. This product is most suitable for those who want to save space. It’s easy for you to move it around your house, thus, there is no need to buy an extra bassinet.
- Includes plate and mattress fitted sheet trap
- Compact, on wheels, breathable mesh sides, multi-use, affordable
- 360 view of a little child
- Convenient storage dossier
- Equipped with a leg extension feature and wheels for mobility
3. Graco Pack N Play Playard Bassinet with Automatic Folding Feet, PasadenaBuy on Amazon
When you need an ideal place for baby to play or take a nap right away, then Pack n’ Playard is really a convenient solution. One of the unique features of this product is its portability. In fact, the Graco Pack N Play Playard is the perfect carry-long co-sleeper for your little child. This product is designed as a co-sleeper crib, so it makes you easier to set up and break down in just some minutes when going on holiday. With regard to durability and sturdiness, the co-sleeper is completely perfect.
The fabrics and plastic are integrated, and the frame is designed with high-quality metals, which helps your little child avoid hurting themselves as well as cover the sturdy frame. Additionally, the bassinet can definitely be removed, which enables you to carry along your child around the house and monitor them at any time. When your baby fall asleep, all you need to do is just put them back in the cot. Another frame is placed over the top, which permits you to hang some interesting toys.
When your baby wakes up, they’ll see those toys and play with them. Moreover, the mesh is added on both sides and this will help reduce the heat for your little one and improve the ventilation. As a result, your baby will have great night sleeps and daytime naps as well. The Graco Pack N Play Playard Bassinet is really perfect for your travel; however, it accounts for a lot of space.
- Handy wheels for more conveniences
- Very strong design
- Folds wheels and feet automatically
- Airy mesh on both sides for maximum ventilation Full-size, removable bassinet gives the best spot for a little child to take a nap away or at home
- Equipped with a convenient carrying bag
- Quite expensive
4. SwaddleMe By Your Side Sleeper, DeluxeBuy on Amazon
The SwaddleMe Deluxe By Your Side Sleeper gives a comfortable and safe environment for bed-sharing with your little child. In reality, with the help of this product, you can completely bond, monitor, soothe, and feed with your baby without losing safety and protection. This product is also designed with a strong metal frame, which prevents the newborn child from rolling over.
Moreover, all-round mesh sides give parents a clear view of their child and make sure that their baby won’t overheat. A compressible side wall permits you to reach your baby easily. Two-speed vibration, sounds, and soothing melodies help children to get better sleep as well as calm them down.
The SwaddleMe is equipped with a detachable vibration, light, and sound, which encourages to play music, nature sounds, and heartbeat. Furthermore, it’s made of polyester. Sidewalls prevent a little child from overheating and help the air circulate easily. The co-sleeper is made of a metal frame and foldable.
- Sturdy design
- The mesh of the side walls enables the baby to easily breathe
- Designed with automatic timer
- Easy to carry along and works well in storing
- The pad’s material can completely be wiped
- Quite difficult to fold back
- The mattress has crinkly sounds that bother the babies and parents
5. HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper – Premiere Series BassinetBuy on Amazon
This is really an excellent co-sleeper for your baby up to 5 months old with plenty of outstanding characteristics. The first feature of this product that makes you surprised is the ability of rotation at 360 degrees and swivel. Thanks to this, you can easily hold your babies up or lay them down and get closer to them as well. Secondly, your little child is always in a safe state because of the locked sidewall. This wall can be unlocked or locked if any. Thus, it’s a perfect idea for moms who have a newborn child.
Moreover, there are also four button modes: lullaby music, soothing sounds, two vibration levels, a nightlight, and nursing timer. They are designed to automatically shut off after 30-minute operate, thus, there is no need to worry about the nonstop annoyance. Furthermore, you’re completely able to modify the co-sleeper’s height to fit your demands thanks to the 4-point strong base. The sheet made from 100% polyester makes it easier to clean, all you need is just a wet cloth and then it’s new again! Additionally, this product uses the AA batteries, therefore, it’s easy for the parents to use. However, one thing to remember is that these batteries are not included.
Thus, you need to prepare them on your own. With the aforementioned outstanding features, according to the CJ Foundation for SIDS, it’s undeniable that the HALO Premiere Series is one of the safest co-sleepers for babies.
- Be composed of 2 storage pockets to help baby’s essentials close by
- Perfect for small spaces
- Polyurethane mattress pad contains no poisonous flame retardants and is waterproof
- Stable, sturdy 4-point base can be modified to fit most beds from 22’’ to 34’’ in height
- Rotate 360 degrees for the optimum in safety and convenience
- Be composed of 100% polyester coordinating fitted sheet
- Missing fitted sheet
- The vibration feature causes noise
With the help of the best co-sleeper, co-sleeping with babies is no longer an obstacle. The parents who always worry about whether their baby does have a good sleep during the night or not, or want to sleep next to their baby can totally have peace of mind. Moreover, it’s a great idea for moms who have suffered C-sections because they can have a little child close for comfort and breastfeeding.
With these highly recommended products, hope you can choose a healthy and safe co-sleeper for your baby. Happy Co-sleeping!